How do I set up an Account?
Welcome to CBC Learning!
To complete a purchase with us online, you will need to create an account. Your account will securely store all of the information we need to process your order(s). Simply click here to register.
Fill out each field under New Customers in order to proceed to the next steps.
- E-mail address: This is the address we will use to communicate with you about any orders placed using this account. Please ensure that it is an active account.
- Newsletter sign-up: To ensure you are receiving our newsletter, make sure that the "Sign Up for Newsletter" box is checked!
- Password: Your password must be a minimum of 6 characters in length.
- Confirm password: Please type in the same password again for security and accuracy purposes.
Once you have created your account, you will be able to do the following:
- Proceed through checkout faster when making a purchase
- Check the status of orders
- View past orders
- Make changes to your account information
- Change your password
- Store alternate addresses (for shipping to more than one location)
I forgot my password!
Please enter your email address here and we will send you your new password.
What if I cannot find a CBC program on your site?
Please be aware that we don't always have educational rights to all programs broadcast on CBC-TV and CBC Radio. Sometimes there are rights issues that prevent us from licensing the title. But if you are looking for any CBC program not found on this website, please let us know and we'll do our best to make it available.
How does the Wish List work?
Use our Wish List feature to create and maintain a list of the items you'd like to receive or purchase. Create the list then send it t to your librarian or department head. This is the perfect way to ensure you get exactly what you want! You'll be able to see what's been purchased by signing into your account and viewing your lists online.
What's in your newsletter and how can I sign up for it?
Our newsletter gives you updates on everything education-related from CBC Learning — programs just released, new teacher resource guides, special events and more! Simply enter your email address in the newsletter sign-up box below.
What do the grade level abbreviations mean?
We list recommended grade levels on each of our program pages. Here's what our abbreviations mean:
K-12: Kindergarten to Grade 12 (more specific grade ranges are indicated where appropriate)
PS: Post Secondary
AD: Adult Education
TR: Teacher Training
ESL: English as a Second Language
How do I sign out?
To exit your account, use the Log Out button located at the top right-hand side of any page on our website.